Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Donuts

Delaney got to have her first donut this past weekend. I know what you're thinking, that is strange and don't I ever let this kid have any fun??? I like my sweets as much as the next person but I do not buy them on a regular basis. If they aren't in the house, then they aren't in the stomach (or thighs). Delaney has a sweet tooth and I do not know where she gets it from! I wasn't surprised when she liked her "cookies"---what she called her donuts.

Here are a few "mid week randoms":

The other night while I was giving Delaney a bath this conversation happened:

Me: "Delaney, I am going to ask you a question and the answer is mommy. Delaney, whose girl are you"?

Delaney: "Dadddddyyyyy"

Me: "Delaney, whose girl are you"?

Delaney: "Dadddddyyyyy"

Me: "Should have known"

AND I GAVE HER THE ANSWER BEFORE I EVER ASKED THE QUESTION!!!!

You may recall from a previous post my mom and I are taking Delaney to the Circus---until today, I received an email (and then a call) letting me know that the circus has been canceled (for the show we were going to---of course). So, I had to change the date/time and of course it is right smack in the middle of nap time----and you KNOW I don't mess with nap time. All I know is these animals better not disappoint for my girl to miss her nap! I also know they better be passing out complimentary cotton candy for our troubles (and to keep Delaney awake)

No comments:

Post a Comment