Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"Calling All Units"...we've got an A.P.B. on "day day"

This HAS to be blogged about! The other night it was bedtime so I told Delaney to get her babies but the problem was we had a missing baby! I searched the house high and low (including the bathtub) and could not find her baby. She of course sat in the chair and watched me search. Then I told her it was her baby and she needed to help look for her. She got up and got down on the floor and looked under the sofa--no baby. Then she walked down the hall to her bedroom and walked in and looked inside her clothes hamper---no baby. So then I retraced my steps and looked every single place I had already looked 10 times. I decided the girl was going to bed with just one baby! But then, I remembered, it's always the last place you look so keep looking. My little darling had stuck her baby in the drawer of the end table! So we canceled the A.P.B.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment