Thursday, August 4, 2011

"M" is for Mom....Not Maid!


When I came home yesterday, my living room looked like this!!!! I know you're wondering if I left Delaney home alone and she made the mess. Well, if you look closely, you'll see her babysitter/grandma in the background WHO LET DELANEY MAKE THE MESS! Just like a grandma! I am TRYING to take more video of Delaney.....hope you don't mind!

I also want to have a record of what happened yesterday. Delaney is so funny when she takes off down the hallway toward her room when I ask her if she needs her diaper changed or if she's ready to go "night night" but today I asked her if she would let me clip her nails and would you know my sweet thing walked down the hallway and knocked on the bathroom door (I keep the doors shut) and walked right up to the cabinet where I keep her clippers and pointed to them! I knew this kid was a genius!!!! I HEART DELANEY!

P.S. Be sure to turn up your volume so you can hear what Delaney has to say when I ask her if she's going to clean up her mess!! I bet you can't guess what her answer was...............

No comments:

Post a Comment