Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Family Heirloom"

Are you wondering what the title is all about? Well, I"m not sure what exactly constitutes a family heirloom and maybe that term isn't really meant for clothes but it's late and well, this is my blog so just go with it..............Delaney's grandma Cathy was kind enough (or not) to save ALL of MY baby clothes and since Delaney is A. a girl and B. was born in March she can wear my clothes! (Except this is a size 12 months and you don't know it but I had to safety pin the shorts because they were way too big in the waist.....surely, over time, the elastic disintegrated right? Because you know if not what that means................



***if you're wondering why the quality of these pictures is so great don't get excited (or used to it) aunt Karey bought a super new fancy camera and came over yesterday to take these. I can't tell you the last time I didn't have to edit pictures for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment