Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I think we've got a serious problem on our hands....

I guess I don't have to worry about Delaney taking off her diaper in her crib. It's more "what's on top" that is coming off these days!She always throws her blanket (and usually her baby but she was in the washer) on her floor but now she's throwing out her clothes (after she takes them off)!!!!
She cannot keep her hands out of her drawers when she's in her room (she agreed it was time to put her dress back on)..................
And I know this is only the beginning because someday she's going to be able to reach high enough to open the door and go in there and destroy her room! Look at her up on her tip toes!
I told her to put away her pumpkin colored leggings...............
She agreed it's way too soon to put them on since October is still a way's away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment