Friday, August 5, 2011

Fashion Friday

Let's face it, it's not easy to get a picture of a busy 16 month old so I don't have very good pictures of today's "fashion"..........Delaney has been loving this blanket and drags it all over the house! I got this outfit for her at our favorite------Gymboree last summer (on clearance of course!) My poor daughter has all of "last year's styles"!!!!I had to post this picture because it shows Delaney trying to walk through her "landmine" as grandma Terry calls it!!!
And I thought I"d post this picture to see if my daughter is the only 16 month old who has dry cleaning? There's just something not right about that! I can't tell you the last time I took anything to the dry cleaners for me!!!
But then again, it really is all about her.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment