Saturday, July 23, 2011

"We Are Family I Got All My Cousins With Me"

"Delaney, that is not exactly the shot we're going for here"...........
"Much Better....." (I just had to laugh as I was uploading this picture. The first thing I noticed was MY KID is the only one wearing shoes! Now, if you're a faithful blog follower then you know how funny that really is)!!!!
I was stumped on what I wanted to say about this picture (minus the fact I was too lazy to put up the garden hose and the fact Delaney is back to her "shoeless" self again) so I'll just say what Great Grandma Purichia always says "Just Look What I Started".....................................
By the time you read this post, Delaney's cousins will be back to their home in Kentucky, living in a new home in Washington, and vacationing at Disney World. We had such a good visit with our cousins but unfortunately, we had such hot temperatures we didn't get to do much together but visit and eat (which is really all the entertainment we need). As cousin Jenny put it best when we get together all we really need to know is "whose house are we squeezing babies at tonight" DO YOU LOVE IT????? We pass around babies like it's nobody's business!!! Delaney played hard today with her cousins (even skipping her nap!) and was ready to call it a day come bedtime (heaven forbid she go to bed early since she didn't nap) and when and I told her to get her baby (she grabbed two) she walked down the hall (didn't get to suck her thumb as usual due to holding baby#2) and walked right into her bedroom and up to her crib (and NO, this does not happen every night!!). As I walked behind her down the hall and heard the pitter patter of her chubby little feet I thought as I turned around and walked back down the hall "before I know it those same feet (hopefully not so chubby and "high arched") are going to be STOMPING down that hall because she is mad at me for telling her to put on a different outfit or take off that make-up!" ha ha ha .....OH if I could just hit the pause button or freeze time so I could hear that pitter patter forever...........................

We figured the next time Delaney sees all of her cousins it will be Christmas. So again, we'll be stuck inside but not because of the heat, because of the cold!! So guess we'll just have to eat, visit and of course........ squeeze babies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment