Friday, July 29, 2011

Fashion Friday

Delaney is just "Wild" over her animal print onesie she got for her birthday from her aunt Beth. I have always said how I don't think there's anything cuter than a baby in just a onesie!! For these hot summer days they are perfect!!! (Check out her creases that show her tan lines)

I also want to keep a record of today when Delaney decided to feed herself her applesauce with a spoon! She ate half and the other half ended up on the floor, on my outfit and I later discovered......in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delaney has had a cough and runny nose the last few days (along with some MAJOR #2 diapers-----which is why you saw her in the mismatched pajamas a few days ago) so I think she is teething again. I can't imagine which teeth she is missing since she has a mouthful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment