Monday, July 18, 2011

Girls Day Out......

Delaney and I got up today and started getting ready for our fun girls day with cousins Elaine and Amelia......as I was getting ready this morning, I text my girlfriend who has a 2 and 1/2 year old and a one month old and said "how the heck (ok, it didn't say "heck") do you get ready with two kids"....then she text me something about "it gets easier to get ready as they get older" but that was about the time Delaney dropped her sippy cup on my foot (the sprained one of course! Although it is healing, well, it was until I twisted it when I jumped in the pool) Anyway, back to this picture. I was getting ready a couple of weeks ago and thought "gosh before I know it Delaney is going to be able to open up THIS drawer and pull stuff out"....well, just about the time I said that to myself, you can imagine what she did! She pulls everything out when she is in the bathroom with me.......if you can't tell from the picture, this bathroom is about a square foot larger than a crackerjack box! SO, there's not a lot of room for her "duck ducks" when we're in there! But, I still follow the "whatever it takes" motto when I"m getting ready and if that includes "duck ducks" then so be it!!! Note in this picture Delaney is wearing a bow in her hair, a skirt and her shoes......................We finally got to the mall and took a break for lunch. It's never too soon for girls to start shopping together.
And check out Delaney on the way home...........she kept her hand on Amelia's car seat!!! It was so cute.
But that didn't last long......................(neither did the skirt, hair bow, or shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment