Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Chores....

Delaney has to make her bed before school. Little known fact, as soon as I get up, I have to make mine. I cannot start my day without making my bed. And somedays, that's about all I get done!

This is Delaney's bed that I made.....
And this is Delaney's bed that I didn't make...(I love she gave her stuffed animals each a pillow).  
I'm working on a new chore system. And by working on I mean I found one on Pinterest and now I need to pick up clothespins and wasabi tape and as I like to say "all roads lead to Target". I'll let you know if this system works well for Delaney.

Supplies
List of chores
Viola
(bddesignblog.com)

And I can't not share this story....when I told grandma about this idea she said "what chores does she have"? You know, in that "grandma" tone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good idea to start them young. Does she have a time limit when doing such chores? Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Empty dishwasher?? Does she put the dishes away? Kindley can't reach and the thought of her trying scares me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sample from Pinterest! I Googled "age appropriate" chores and it's now quite clear Delaney hasn't been pulling her weight!!

    ReplyDelete