Sunday, April 15, 2012

There are only two things that will make me wake a sleeping baby..........







Oh, and the second thing you ask??? A burning house of course...(I bet you thought I was going to say a Macy's One Day Sale!!)  Delaney was mesmerized by the characters and did really well.  She got a bit antsy toward the end and we decided her attention span is about an hour.  When we got home she handed me the remote and said ELMO!!!  Thank you for the Elmo bow Holly!!!

P.S. I know you all are about to revoke my blogger license since I am sooooo behind on getting up our posts (the ones that come to mind are St. P's Day, 2nd Birthday and Easter).  I really do have good intentions every night when Delaney goes to bed to do them but then I find myself watching the new season of Giuliana & Bill!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment