Monday, April 30, 2012

Pool's Open!!

While Delaney napped today they came to open up the pool.  When I went in to get her I told her. She marched herself right into the kitchen to look out the window to see for herself.  Then she marched herself right back into her room and brought out her puddle jumper and sat it up on the counter and told me "pool".  I don't even know how she knew her puddle jumper was in her closet!  Little Miss Delaney is going to be getting private swim lessons this summer from cousin Cerelle.  Little Miss Delaney must think she's a Kardashian or something!!!
 Tonight Delaney told me her baby needed her diaper changed so she went in her room and got into her diaper bag and brought out the wipes and a diaper!  Oh you should hear how she says diaper, it's the cutest little thing.
 A quick pose for the camera..........

No comments:

Post a Comment