Friday, April 27, 2012

Future Photographer????

I know you're probably wondering why in the heck I am posting these pictures.  Well, I just wanted to show you what Delaney has been up to.  The girl has an extremely unhealthy obsession with my phone (make that anyone's phone)!  I love to look and see all of the pictures Delaney has taken when I wasn't looking!  She has figured out more on my phone than I ever could (as in she called her grandma on it the other day) and can rotate the camera so she can see herself in it as she takes the picture!  I'd say she needs a little work..............
 She unfortunately can still use the camera when the phone is locked.  Bless her little heart she tries so hard to figure out mamma's code!  (And, if she tries often enough the phone will lock and awhile back while at the mall she locked it for an hour)!!!  I wish she'd spend less time on my phone and MORE TIME TRYING TO FIND HER TOOTHBRUSH!! (don't worry, we have a backup).
FYI, I have put up the St. Patrick's Day post so you will have to scroll over to March on the right and then scroll down to March 17th.  STILL working on Easter and her Birthday!  It seems like all pictures are now taken on my phone and my computer is not recognizing it when I plug it in to download the pictures!  It is SOOO frustrating.  I called Apple and they started talking all "computer talk" on me and talked about Wizards and all sorts of stuff I don't know about! Just send a Wizard to fix it would ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment