Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

The Easter Bunny of 2012 didn't disappoint (and he may or may not have recycled some basket goodies).  The Easter Bunny also likes to "hop" to the Dollar Spot at Target! 
 I know, right??? Too cute (Dollar Tree)
 I didn't take a picture this year of our table set up (or our delicious Honeybaked Ham) since it looks like every other year so I took pictures of MUCH cuter things...........It was a gorgeous day so an egg hunt was in order!
 Grandpa may have helped a little.......
 Cousin Adarrah and Delaney searching for the "money eggs"!
 They each found one!


 I bought this dress for Delaney before she was born.  It was an 18 month so it was too big for her first and second Easter but I knew she "had to have it" so I decided it would fit for her third Easter.  I brought it home and her dad said "that shows too much skin, she will need to wear a sweater over it".........NO PROBLEM, back to Macy's I went!
 You are never too young to start playing golf (even if your club is a carrot)!
 Easter 2011
 Easter 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment