Saturday, April 7, 2012

SomeBUNNY Wasn't Very Happy!!!

I wish I could just post this picture and let it speak for itself.  But that's not going to happen! On my mission for a better Easter bunny setup than what our local mall offered, I found what I THOUGHT was going to work.  This picture doesn't show how cute it really was!  Delaney sat in her stroller and played peak-a-boo with the bunny and waved to him so I thought when it was our turn this was going to be a piece of cake!  I said I "thought"........

Even the sucker didn't do the trick.  She did not and I repeat did NOT like the Easter bunny this year but that did not stop this mom from getting the obligatory picture.  Delaney wouldn't sit long enough to even get a picture so I found myself sitting next to the Easter bunny (with no lipstick on I might add) and I held Delaney while the Easter bunny stood next to me.  And I would love to show you that overpriced picture BUT IT DIDN'T MAKE IT HOME WITH US!!!!!  So if you know me personally, then you know "this stuff only happens to me".  Who takes their kid to a mall a half hour away and doesn't come home with the picture???????  ME, that's who!  I am just glad I only bought one overpriced picture!!!!  Less money down the drain.............

And, had I not been able to take pictures on my cell phone we would have marched ourselves right back to the mall for round two!  Yes, even after knowing Delaney was scared!  Every time I ask her about going to see the Easter bunny she says her version of "scary"!!


No comments:

Post a Comment