Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jake Ryan

At 25 months, I decided it was time to introduce Delaney to "Jake".  For those of you who have not seen this movie, WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM??????????? I decided Delaney probably should not be watching "Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding" so Sixteen Candles it was! I don't think I could ever get tired of watching it....................
  

Here are some fun things Delaney did today:

  • I couldn't find my car key (a daily occurrence) so Delaney went to the junk drawer and opened it and handed me the spare key!
  • When I got her out of the car I told her to stand right by me as I reached for the diaper bag.  When it was time to walk, she looked up and said "hand".
  • She got a hold of my drink and went and grabbed a coaster to sit under it.
  • When I laid her down for a nap she had not yet "done her daily business" so after a few minutes when I heard her talking I went in to her room to see if she had (especially since when I walked in she said "poopy") but she hadn't.  She was wet.  So that was the first trip. I changed her diaper.  A few minutes later I still heard her talking.  I went back in her room and she was standing up pointing to her wet diaper I left on her dresser saying "trash".  I could hear her from the living room saying trash and knew she wasn't talking about the trash truck since it was Sunday.  She is obsessed with trash and throwing stuff away!.  So, finally for a 3rd time I had to go in there to see why she was still talking....she "did her business".
  • Oh, and we I found her toothbrush today IN THE SOFA CUSHIONS!! Nice try Delaney!

No comments:

Post a Comment