Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Pumpkin? A Princess? A What???

Yep, you got it!! Delaney was a Prisoner for her First Halloween!!!!! (Prisoner of Love of course). I can't think of a more "fitting" costume for a little girl who isn't suppose to leave the house!!!! I told Delaney not every girl can wear horizontal stripes but she pulls them off just perfectly!

Introducing Prisoner #03252010

Her crime? Well that's easy....she stole my heart!

This little prisoner got plenty of mail while in jail..........

Halloween cards and books!

Our Halloween bowl was well stocked! "Mom, surely you are NOT going to leave me".................



"Like this"????????????? Delaney has "scooting" backwards down pat. It's the forward movement she hasn't mastered yet. But, that's ok, I have been "Delaney Proofing" the house this weekend for when she does.

Add one more outfit to Delaney's Halloween wardrobe!

Here are a few pictures from this month! I think Halloween is turning into Delaney's favorite holiday just like mommy's!!




I am all about personalized onesies for Delaney. I already have her Thanksgiving, Christmas and 1st Birthday onesies! If you haven't been introduced to Etsy then I highly suggest you check it out!! I "stumbled" across it when I was pregnant and I am in love with it or, if I have to be honest---OBSESSED WITH IT!





















1 comment:

  1. Such a clever and creative costume idea; perfect. I think you are right, soon you will look behind you and she will have crawled right behind you. I love the one of her under the tree; she definitely enjoys being outdoors, socks or no socks!

    ReplyDelete