Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Doesn't Every Baby Wear Cashmere"?

I finally took Delaney for her six month pictures (a month late but hey, better late than never right?) Delaney's daddy was always extravagant when it came to shopping for his girls (especially his favorite one). Before Delaney was born, the girl had cashmere delivered to the house! He said he could have bought her outfit in cotton but who are we kidding, it was for his baby girl, nothing but the best for her. I checked my closet and confirmed--nope, I don't even own cashmere! I remember asking WHO was going to be responsible for taking Delaney's outfit to the DRY CLEANERS!!!!!!!! (and yes, it needs to go because yes, she spit up in it--thank goodness after the pictures were taken). Her aunt Julie reminded her NO ONE spits up in cashmere!!! I can't enlarge these because I do not have the intelligence to so sorry for the sizes and the spacing issues (they are all different sizes).


































1 comment:

  1. How stinkin' precious! I don't own any cashmere either:o)

    ReplyDelete