Monday, October 25, 2010

"Lucky Seven"

How CanShe

Be
Seven

Months

Old??????

Could someone please tell me how this happened? How did I get so Lucky to have spent the past Seven months with this precious little girl??????????


Delaney Catherine,


You are seven months old today. I don't remember giving you permission to grow up this fast. You are 18 lbs of pure heaven!! You are the happiest baby I have ever known. You smile and laugh all the time and when you really get going, you snort like a pig when you are laughing. You are eating baby food now and loving it!! You only take a few bottles a day. You roll over and get up on all fours but don't crawl yet (which is good since I haven't "Delaney proofed the house yet"). You do "scoot" backwards though. Your napping is still very unpredictable and naps are few and far between. You continue to be a good sleeper at night and sleep an average of 12 hours a night. You still just have your two bottom teeth and it's so cute when you smile! We NEVER get up before 9:00 a.m. I have no idea how you're going to go to school someday since you like to sleep in so much!! You are wearing 6 month clothes and it's fun to start seeing you in new outfits (although I do miss your summer wardrobe terribly). I am easing you into wearing socks since we went all summer without them. You love to sit in your exersaucer and stare out the window. We are constantly on the go and I know that will change once winter gets here. You are just like your momma---you are such a social butterfly.


P.S. Could you please stop growing so fast???









No comments:

Post a Comment