Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy Monday!!

Delaney got all dressed up today---some of mom's co-workers came for lunch (and mom forgot to take a picture) and instead of having a "jammy day", Delaney decided she wanted to wear this pretty dress that she's never worn. Mom wasn't so sure it was going to fit seeing how it's a 0-3 months!! And we didn't forget the dressy shoes and socks!!
We thought we were going to be "all dressed up and have no place to go" today until grandma called and wanted to know if we wanted to go and make some basket deliveries. So, we went along for the ride (well, Delaney decided to take it as her opportunity to take a long afternoon nap). I know what you're thinking, this place could NOT have been on our list of deliveries BUT, it was! We thought it would be rude to not try a cupcake...........I thought the sign was so cute I just had to take a picture. But, as with most things, it's not what's on the outside that counts, it's what's on the inside...........
........and it counted (as in more calories than I'll ever care to know)...we got a strawberry cupcake and a wedding cake cupcake and split them. Too bad Delaney was still sleeping...
And, wouldn't you know, we had another delivery in the same strip mall as mom's favorite children's boutique, Pipers. Last time we were there, I got Delaney an adorable Christmas dress.
Here's what Delaney did the whole time we were in Pipers.....

So, I didn't get her approval before buying this dress...I couldn't resist! It will be awhile before she can were it though.
And then, when we got home, the tv repairman was in the driveway!! YEAH!! If you know my daughter, then you know how much she LOVES her tv (wonder where she gets it) so Delaney was quite happy to have it fixed!!




1 comment:

  1. Where have I been? I've missed the last three posts. I love, love, love the dress she has on and the cute little brown one too! And I'm totally eyeing those cupcakes. I think I need to find that place and make a visit!

    ReplyDelete