Monday, June 7, 2010

Delaney's shots

I know what you're thinking, I"m one of "those moms" who had to go and buy my daughter gifts for being so good when she went to get her shots!! NOPE, not the case. Grandma Cathy's friends, Chris and Carol in Texas sent Delaney these videos! She can't wait to watch them!!!!!! Thank you Chris and Carol. I should have titled this blog "Delaney's shot" because I AM one of "those moms"...you know the ones who won't let their kids get multiple immunizations at one visit! So, Delaney just got one shot (and one oral vaccine). This is the picture I took just before her shot and it might as well be the picture I could have taken after she got it because it didn't phase her! She cried out one time and then it was over. She actually cried more when we put her in her car seat (she hates being restrained!). She weighs 12.5 lbs and is 24 and 1/4 inches long and her head was 15 and 1/2. We go back July 5th for more immunizations (or should I say "immunization)! ha ha ha
(And yes, if you look closely, that's a scratch on her left cheek (not dirt on your screen)---I just can't bring myself to clip her nails I am so scared I'm going to hurt her. I am seriously thinking she needs a baby manicure)!!!! I tried filing them but that didn't work so well................

2 comments:

  1. Ashley,

    Ask Cathy what she thinks of adding "baby manicures" as a feature under her Baby Cheeks Diaper Cakes!

    What a hoot! Does OPI make baby nail polish--pale pinks and blues--what an image!

    Essie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely darling!! Don't worry, I will probably be "one of those moms" too about the immunizations all at once! :o)

    ReplyDelete