Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet the 2030 Indy 500 Queen!!!!!!!!

Great Uncle Jim and Great Aunt Essie decided Delaney needed an Indy 500 outfit.......and like most colors, ok, all, I think Delaney can really pull off the black and white!
Tiara courtesy of Grandma Cathy (of course)........
This blog was created for Delaney. To keep all of our friends and family updated on her. Therefore, it will continue to be dedicated to Delaney. We all have questions and are asking ourselves "what happened". And, until we know, WITH ACCURATE INFORMATION, I will not be discussing it on the blog. I saw on the news a soldier came home from Afghanistan and he lost both legs. He told the news reporter he had two choices, he could get bitter or better. I have repeated that over and over in my head since hearing it the other day. I choose to get better!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the tiara! She would definitely have my vote! What a cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. She's our little queen everyday! You should send this in to the Speedway. Love you sweet Delaney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash - she is beautiful! cant wait to meet her when I come home next. :)
    love you both!

    ReplyDelete