Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Hair Extensions

No, Delaney has not gotten hair extensions YET...but if she keeps "leaving hair" in her crib she just might have to. I went to change her sheet today and there was a pile of her precious baby hair on the sheet!

I have no clue why her eyes are so red in this photo. I had the red eye reduction turned on.
Oh well..........Have you ever seen anything so sweet??????? I know, me neither!! Delaney smiles ALL THE TIME NOW........................
Cousin Elaine bought Delaney this outfit so she is wearing it today and, as usual, looks just adorable in aqua. But of course, I am bias (and so is grandma Terry who is visiting today and helped decide which outfit she should wear). Grandpa Mike and Grandma Cathy have also been by today. I told them that I am going to start charging admission (no time like the present to start building up her college fund)!!

Oh, and if you're wondering we "graduated" the Moses basket and Delaney is now using her pack n play cousin Elaine got her. When I first put her in it she looked so tiny I said "she looks like a preemie" to which grandma Cathy replied "there's nothing preemie about Delaney". ha ha
Delaney decided she wanted to wear jeans for the first time last week. And, since I keep the house pretty cool, it was just fine to wear jeans. Country music singer, Mel McDaniel may have sang it...."Down on the corner, by the traffic light, everybody's looking, as she goes by, they turn their heads and they watch her till she's gone....Lord have Mercy Baby's Got her Blue Jeans On"

Notice the "amost gone bottle" in the background!!!












1 comment: