Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pear Juice=No More Constipation for Delaney (hopefully)!!!

Delaney had a milestone yesterday, she got to have something other than formula....this turned into.............. which turned into.............
which turned into...(Delaney LOVING her pear juice). She is only allowed 1 oz. of pear juice mixed with 1 oz. of water (which is like a slurp for my daughter). Oh, and if you're wondering if it worked just ask Grandpa Mike because he found out first hand IT DID!!! We are so excited to incorporate this into Delaney's diet!!


Delaney also got some tummy time....(she's not big on it)

And then we had some visitors on Friday night. My two cousins (and if you're thinking they look young, as in HALF my age, you might be right). We had a fun Girls Night with a movie and pizza. I was hoping Delaney would be a handful that night so these girls could see how hard it is to take care of baby but instead Delaney was a perfect angel and of course slept through the night. These girls got up before she did! Great aunt Beth came for a visit too!


P.S. I could be as tan as these two if I got a summer job as a lifeguard like they did!! I just choose not to.




No comments:

Post a Comment