Thursday, April 13, 2017

Music City- Part Two

On our way to the Gaylord Opryland Resort I was giving Delaney the condensed version about Hurricane Katrina and how her daddy got to stay there on his way back. Then I realized she was 7 and didn't care. This place was so cool. We stayed in Brentwood but put this on our list of "must see places". I would definitely want to stay here next time and not just because it's next to a super cool mall :-)
 
 Delaney had fun trying on the hats in their overpriced gift shop!
 She left empty handed.



  

 Pinterest told us to eat here too........
 I think these restaurants are in Denver, Nashville, and Houston

 Luke (a/k/a the most content baby on the planet)...
Well, until his new sibling arrives in October maybe
Levi and Delaney
Delaney took about 100 pictures on my phone of the fish but I won't bore you with them!

 
This is as close as we got to the Grand Ole Opry
 Where guess who was playing that night??????
#welovedeacon
I'll post part three tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment