Monday, April 24, 2017

First Comes Love, Then Comes......

 Remember when this happened???


Well now this is about to happen..........
We went to Ashlee's baby shower this weekend. And who doesn't love a good baby shower? It was a brunch that was catered and there were fun games (and we all know that's a love or hate category). We LOVE games.....Delaney's swim teacher from last year was there and she ran up to her and said "I'm going to need lessons again this year, I don't remember a thing". 
Of course last week when I asked her if she needed lessons she told me no!
Delaney's grandma sent me this picture from the weekend. They went to the playground at school. I love that on a rare occasion, Delaney wants ponytails. She's growing up at lightning speed and this gives me a little glimpse into when she was a toddler................

No comments:

Post a Comment