Tuesday, April 18, 2017

7 year check up

Delaney had her 7 year check up with a new pediatrician. I should have warned her doctor about her. She was her typical funny little self who had her in stitches. She LOVED being able to put on a hospital gown. She hopped up on the table and said "I'm ready". She is 54.8 lbs and 4 feet tall. I am laughing about her "stats" because I remember doing them monthly when she was a baby and listing all the words she could say. I cannot imagine doing that now, she has a very extensive vocabulary that keeps us laughing all the time.

Man I love this kid................She made me promise she wasn't getting any shots and when I told her no she reminded me the last time I said that she did...OOPS. She proceeded to tell me her friends on recess told her she wasn't due for any. I am glad they keep track!

Who teaches these kids to put their hands on their hips for pictures???????

I always say like father like daughter when it comes to Delaney. Her new thing is to say "is that something my dad would do". It doesn't matter what it is.....BUT, the other day I had to snap this picture. She got ahold of my old Erin Condren planner (my favorite) and made a list of what she wanted to do on Easter. The order: Look at Easter Basket and make the food (Morning), Easter egg hunt and eating (Afternoon) and playing with new toys (Evening). And I just had to laugh because she totally got that from ME, her MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment