Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Music City- Part One

For Spring Break this year we headed south to Music City.
Nashville is about as far as I am willing to drive with a 7 year old :-)
 I am embarrassed to say this was for three nights!
 We wasted no time heading to The Bluebird Café (we had to wait our turn just to get these pictures).
For you Nashville fans, you know how exciting this was.
 R.I.P. Rayna James!
 Next stop, Franklin, TN where we had lunch at Puckett's
Pinterest told us we HAD to get their peach iced tea and we do as Pinterest tells us.
Only we had no idea they were alcoholic! When the waiter told us it was "the smoothest tea we'd ever drink" we had no idea he was referring to the peach schnapps AND peach moonshine.

 Pinterest also told me Miss Betty works there! Can you tell whose mom she is??
LOOK AGAIN.............
 Only our very favorite actress!!! Reese Witherspoon......Doesn't she look just like her mamma?
This is me telling her to tell Reese we need more episodes of Big Little Lies!!
I "may" be locked into HBO for two years now just to watch the 7 little episodes!
Her sweet, southern self was mortified to have her picture taken and told me she had to take off her glasses and button up her shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment