Thursday, December 1, 2016

"Six Pack"

There are lots of movies I watched as a kid and get excited for Delaney to see ONLY SHE HATES THEM!! Except this one! She was glued to the tv.  I can remember going to see this at the drive in when I was 7! I had to Google when it came out so I could "do the math". Note: When you Google Six Pack, this does NOT come up. I also cannot believe how many people have never seen this! What were they watching in 1982?????????
As I am typing this, Delaney has a new boy cousin about to be born! Mom went into labor at 5:00 a.m. this morning. When I dropped off Delaney at school today, I thought how different our life would be if she had been a boy. She certainly wouldn't have hopped out of the car in a pink hat, gloves, coat and backpack! I wonder if "he" would have liked Six Pack.............

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this movie :o(, but it looks like something the kids would love. They love old movies (most of them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that in forever. A very young Diane Lane!

    ReplyDelete