Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

On Wednesday, we went to see Moana where Delaney successfully ate two bags of smuggled in Goldfish and Capri Suns before the movie ever started!


Then we were off to order her flower girl dress.  She spotted this one when we walked in (not the dress we ordered). The lady told me her dress takes 14-16 weeks to get in! I felt like I should go ahead and order her wedding dress now if the flower girl dresses take that long....(oh I kid)


Next Up, Thanksgiving with these little turkeys.....herding cat I tell you, herding cat!

Here is the only picture I took and of course it is blurry! Delaney must have had too much tryptophan!

Her one year younger and one head taller cousin Logan!! I love that they still want to support The Colts.......They may be the only two!

And now we move onto Christmas season in our house. I don't know what's come over me, my shopping is almost done (thank you Cyber Monday), our Christmas cards have been ordered (you are going to LOVE them) and we are putting up our tree this weekend (but more on that later) and this weekend kicks off the first of lots of Christmas parties!!!! BRING.IT.ON.

And just as soon as I can find Sneaky, he will "hopefully" be arriving tomorrow. I have such a love hate relationship with that little elf.....

2 comments:

  1. I know, they act like brother and sister and when "sister" yells at him she says "Logan David"....

    ReplyDelete