Wednesday, November 9, 2016

"The Gift of Gab".............

What a week! To say we are still celebrating the Cubs is an understatement! I mean I can't think of anything else worth celebrating in our country right now :-)

We have been soaking up these warm, sunny days after school. I love the days when the tv stays off! Delaney came out of the garage and said "don't even ask". And, I didn't, I have learned it's best sometimes not to. I did however, have to laugh at this kid's ingenuity! She got the mommy hook off the stroller and hooked it to her Jeep so she could pull her bear in the sled! And that same night when neither one of us knew how to do her homework (I wish I was lying), she grabbed my phone and asked Siri (who, by the way, also didn't know)! I love the way her mind works.


I volunteered at the school's book fair today and met a dad who recently had lunch with his daughter and Delaney was sitting next to him at the table. He told me that Delaney was talking to him (complete and total stranger) and she said "I'm sorry if I'm talking too much, my mom says I have the gift of gab". He could not even tell me the story without laughing!!!

Man I miss ordering those personalized onesies from Etsy.....maybe they have t-shirts that say "born with the gift of gab".........

No comments:

Post a Comment