Monday, November 21, 2016

A Thankful Weekend and X's and O's...............

And now it's Monday....(although Delaney IS at school this Monday). She is the busiest 6 year old I have ever met! Friday was play rehearsal and Saturday was gymnastics and Sunday Delaney went to a play!

We had the best time at our first Friendsgiving. I sat around the table thinking how in the world did I get so lucky. They sure don't have to keep us around but they do!

I didn't get a group picture but I did get one of the turkey.....

And these turkeys......

And then what little time was left in between our busy weekend Delaney spent drooling over this....


She called her grandma to tell her she got an oversized AG catalog (and to tell her AG is on Facebook)! Delaney decided to circle the things she wants and put an "x" on the things she already has! It's hard to tell but she put an "x" on these girls' faces. Glad they weren't circles....(although she did tell me she will again be asking for Santa to put a baby in my belly this year)! I mean the fact that she thinks that Santa does that just cracks me up!!!  She has two days of school this week and then we are off for Thanksgiving break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment