Friday, December 2, 2016

"Dear Santa".....

We took advantage of the last warm weather day this week and mailed Delaney's letter to Santa downtown. Before we left, she said "I just know you guys are going to surprise me with a carriage ride". "Actually Delaney, we aren't". 



Delaney loves Christmas lights. When we see a house all decked out she says "well they sure have the Christmas spirit". I told her the story when I was pregnant and we were backing out of the garage, we noticed our neighbor had put up Christmas lights on their house and Dave stopped the car and said "Delaney is going to want me to hang up lights on our house isn't she".....and I said "yep". Then Delaney said "I love it when you tell me stories about daddy".

Dear Santa,
"I have been very good this year. I am always very loving (spelled incorrectly) to my mom. I would love a few gifts for Christmas. Here is my list: Bitty Baby Stuff (I love she wrote "stuff"), Books, Surprises, Clothes, Trolls, Baby Alive, Finding Dory". One more baby doll in our house is the last thing we need but I am pretty sure "Santa" has already ordered it from the North Pole via Target :-)
Sneaky found his/her way back to our house. We have always called him a boy but when the girl clothes are on sale, it becomes a transgender elf I guess!!! He brought her an Advent Calendar and a new pair of Christmas Pajamas.  Delaney thinks it's so weird her elf would bring her pajamas from Gymboree :-)
And there's a whole lotta this going on in our house..............
Introducing Delaney's newest cousin, Wyatt, who FINALLY made his appearance at 10:30 PM last night!! Poor mom was a trooper all day AND NIGHT! Precious right???? We can't wait to meet him.


No comments:

Post a Comment