Monday, February 8, 2016

"Even The Kittys Won".................

When I woke up Delaney this morning, I couldn't wait to tell her who won the Superbowl.  When I told her that Peyton Manning won, she said "you really shouldn't say Peyton Manning, you should say the Broncos because they are all winners, even the kittys won".  "Um, no Delaney, the "kittys" (a/k/a Panthers), most certainly did not win"!!!
I couldn't believe I had that conversation with the most competitive 5 year old I know!
Here's our crazy group photo! Such a fun (and loud) night...........love these people!!
I think the food this year may have set the bar (ribs, wings, bbq beef/chicken, dips, appetizers)......I better get off here and go hop on the treadmill (just as soon as I get a hold of Roger Goodell or the NFL or whoever can change the Superbowl to a NON SCHOOL NIGHT)!


No comments:

Post a Comment