Saturday, February 13, 2016

Candy, Candy, and "not candy"

Delaney got her annual package in the mail from aunt Trina that lasted about as long as it took me to take this picture.
This is the pile of candy Delaney didn't hide from me that she got at her Valentines party at school.........#leftovers
This is what I got Delaney for Valentines Day. The red loofa has attached a bar of soap (best invention ever) Snow White reminds me that last week Delaney said "mommy, when we go to Disney World this summer we can't forget to ride The Seven Dearf Mine Train since we didn't get to last summer".  #delaneylivesinadreamworld THE END.
I had to give her her gift early because you guessed it, the social butterfly has plans this weekend and will be gone!  Her weekend calendar is full by Wednesday. So remember to call ahead!

And here she is with her newest cousin, Elise. I told her parents they really should start feeding her! 
And to top it off, Delaney got asked by our cousin to be her flower girl. There is a ring pop inside the box!!! She was excited about that too....

Delaney took selfies on my phone before she left so that I would have them in case I missed her!!! I told her the Nordstrom Winter Clearance Sale would keep me company......

No comments:

Post a Comment