Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Here Comes The Bride................

Delaney has been obsessed lately with watching movies with weddings in them. Before I turn on a movie (think Lifetime or Hallmark), she will say "does this have a wedding in it, I only want to watch movies with a wedding" and I will tell her I have no idea until we watch it.

I decided to get some movies from the library that I KNEW had weddings. I don't know what could top Father of the Bride and Steel Magnolias.......

My little type A arranged her books and movies like this..........

After she went to bed, I was watching GG2D and there was a wedding and Delaney yelled from bed "is that a wedding"......"go to bed Delaney"......"mommy, you know I can hear that don't you"....

Watching all of these wedding movies makes me crave wedding cake (a/k/a the best part of a wedding)!!!

See Obsessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment