Tuesday, February 16, 2016

"Shake It Off".......

Delaney came out of her uniform and straight into this today! Then "Taylor" started performing and told me at school they got to "Shake It Off".......(and then she went on about how they were jumping to the song and so and so didn't have shorts on under her skirt).......#fiveyearoldproblems

Sounds like someone must have watched The Grammys last night (and by someone, I mean her teacher--I have never been an award show watcher). So much easier to just log on the next day to see who won. I was super sad the Feeks didn't win:-(

Delaney came out dressed up and asked if she could use my lip gloss. I should have emphasized it is LIP gloss and not EYE gloss. She went straight to the bath tub!
Dear time,

I'm begging you.....please slow down.

1 comment: