Saturday, April 4, 2015

Good Friday

Julie and I decided we needed to celebrate the last day of Spring Break.  That's what happens once you have kids!  You celebrate your kids going back to school over several bowls of chips and salsa.
We discussed very important things like how it's completely appropriate to "recycle" your child's change from their piggy bank to fill their Easter eggs.  I thought about using the change from my wallet, but there wasn't any.  Somehow, it always ends up in that pig's pink belly!
We also discussed the library, or, in the words of Julie "that thing you call the library" and where it is located.  I always feel like a better person when I'm at the library and I thought about going but then I ended up at The Loft because I have a love affair with Lou and Grey. Specifically, how their line can dress up yoga pants and yes, I firmly believe you, or, I, can dress up yoga pants! Then it was home where Delaney ran to get me to tell me my "office furniture" came while I was gone.
Introducing my new "temporary office"..........

No comments:

Post a Comment