Friday, April 3, 2015

Fundraiser for baby Maddox


Delaney was always going to be an only child. Her dad had a million and one reasons as to why.  One of them being because "he could never go through that again".  And by that, I think he meant pregnancy!  I'm not sure if he was referring to HIS 31 lb weight gain, HIS 18 weeks of morning sickness, or  HIS 22 bathroom trips in the middle of the night!

The truth is, I know exactly what he was referring to.  He meant the 9 months of worrying that our baby would be healthy.  And as I type this, I am sitting here staring at my now 5 year old singing "You're My Sunshine" to me.  She is healthy and thriving and growing!!!

But sadly, not all parents bring home healthy babies from the hospital.  My friends' son, Maddox, who will be one this month needs a liver transplant!!!  He is precious, and he needs our help!

If you are local, please consider coming to Chik Fil A next Thursday night where a portion of the proceeds will go to fundraising efforts!!!

There is also a Go Fund Me website you can donate to, t-shirts are being made and there is a poker tournament and a reverse raffle this summer at the local Firefighters Union Hall.  There are lots of ways to donate to help cover the costs associated with their fight for Maddox!

Please help him.................

No comments:

Post a Comment