Monday, April 20, 2015

Am I the only mother who is extremely upset at Target?????

Apparently, the Lilly Pulitzer sale at Target was a huge hit!! I'm talking Black Friday, website had to shut down and was sold out in THREE HOURS HIT!!
I knew all of the cuteness would sell quickly but never understood the magnitude of this never before event!!!  
I did NOT get any of the items I wanted.  I did snag this white (my least favorite color on a busy 5 year old) romper online.  I wanted to cut off this little girl's feet in the picture because I did NOT get the sandals and I just hate looking at how cute they are!  I know you're wondering why I am so mad at Target....well, it's because I certainly didn't expect the extent of their inventory (two stores) to be ONE rack for women and children! O-N-E rack.......................................
I stood there standing at the dress I wanted and after coming to the conclusion I was not going to successfully squeeze Delaney in a 3T, I said "I'll just order online".  (My only other option was to tackle the lady in line who was buying it but I thought that might get ugly with the conveyor belt running and I wasn't even exactly sure what size she had, all I knew it was MY, well, Delaney's dress!)  Another customer heard me and told me it was all sold out online too!  And any other non type A mother might have just believed her but not this one!  And good thing or we would not be the future owners of the white eyelet romper.

Moving on......(to this cute little number)
I thought this would be perfect for Animal Kingdom.  We received our luggage tags today from Disney THIS IS HAPPENING PEOPLE!!!

I put this dress in the cart and then I asked Delaney if she wanted it.  Her response...."I'll say yes to the dress".............a lady overheard her and said "I love that show".  Delaney is currently obsessed with weddings and was hooked on the show after watching one episode.  While we were watching it she said "when do you think I'll get married".  I told her we needed to just focus on getting through Pre K-4!!  Then I said "but who do you think you'll marry".  
She told me she hadn't found him yet!  I told her to let him find her...................

No comments:

Post a Comment