Thursday, April 23, 2015

"Forgiveness"

They say we forgive for us, not the other person (or in this case, the other store).....
Although I wasn't able to get the Lilly Pulitzer shiny gold sandals for Delaney at Target over the weekend, I did find a very comparable pair (Thank you Childrens Place)! 
They didn't come in Delaney's size so I got them for next year!

So Target, I want you to know.....I forgive you!

And while I'm on the subject of shoes.....the other day Delaney was getting dressed and I told her she needed to wear her rain boots.  She told me she needed fashionable open toed shoes to go with her shirt!  My mouth fell open and she just stood there staring at me laughing wanting to know why I was speechless!

I AM TOO OLD TO BE A FIVE YEAR OLD'S MOTHER!!!
All I can say is Thank you Jesus for school uniforms!!!!

But I do ask that you immediately start praying for me for the teenage years....

Speaking of age, our contractor is getting ready to turn 40 and the other day Delaney was talking to him and she said "my mommy is forty too".  Then I said, Delaney, don't go around telling people that, they will think you are telling them I am 42!  You need to say forty-t-o-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment