Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"No Cavities"..........................

Music to every mom's ears!!  To be perfectly honest, when Delaney went to the dentist for the first time last week, it never even crossed my mind she could have cavities until I heard "no cavities".  I mean do they treat baby teeth?  That seems like a big scam!  The night before her appointment, I was teaching her the dentist's name and when I said "Dr." she said "he's not a doctor, he's a dentist".  Three year olds, they're so literal!!! Thank goodness she didn't repeat that at the visit.  Here she is SUCKING HER THUMB on the way!

She headed straight to the toys where she grabbed the motorcycle and dinosaur to play with!

All I see when I look at this picture is GERMS! I couldn't believe I let her sit and play with the toys. That NEVER happens! NEVER

And of course she picked the orange glasses to wear.  The hygienist said "I wouldn't have guessed that".  I told her we were in the orange phase (it's a long phase.............)

THAT MORNING before we left the house, she informed me she didn't want to sit in the dentist chair "anymore".  She didn't change her mind once we got there........

No cavities=free Steak n Shake coupon.  Delaney doesn't even know what a shake is.
  Bless her heart.

Oh, and did I mention how the hygienists said "She is so stinkin cute" and the other girl said "I just love her little face, DOES SHE LOOK LIKE HER DAD"?  We are obviously switching dentists!! ha ha ha!!! WHO SAYS THAT????



No comments:

Post a Comment