Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fashion Week or 4th of July???

It's been a little hard to tell in our house this week even though Fashion Week is a couple of months away!!! 
I'm pretty sure we had THE BEST 4th of July ever this year! I'll let the pictures do the talking.....
Oh who am I kidding, you know I can't not talk!! Delaney saw fireworks for the first time and loved them.
We had tons of friends over to celebrate and 9 hours later Delaney was crying because our party was over! I think I have a party planner in the making on my hands!! 
Remember when you were a kid and you got in and out of the pool all day long?!? It was that kind of day! I wish I took more pictures, I promise, we really did have people over!!! I think there were about 30 of us and food for 130!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment