Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's Back On!!

So this train wreck of a show comes back on tonight and we can't wait!  I mean it's no Newsroom but it is quite entertaining!  I am pretty sure David would NOT be ok with Delaney watching half the shows she watches but I do know he would be thrilled that she is a huge fan of Big Brother! 


Delaney has been her entertaining self these last few weeks.  I am always quick to remind her to share and I often say "Delaney, we share in this house".  Which I probably need to stop saying so she doesn't think she only has to share in our house.  She is back into the phase of constantly getting a hold of my cell phone. The girl can rotate the camera and take no less than 500 (or 524 the last time to be exact) pictures of herself in a matter of seconds.  So the other day she got a hold of my phone and I told her that it wasn't hers to play with and that it was mine.  Her response "no mommy, it is Delaney's and mommy's, remember, we share in this house"!!! TU SHAY MY THREE YEAR OLD, TU SHAY!

1 comment:

  1. HA!!!! That's hilarious!!! Don't you love when kids turn around and use what you said against you?!

    ReplyDelete