Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Crunch Time

Delaney recently received a letter in the mail from her Pre-K3 teacher telling her how much she's looking forward to having her in class.  She coincidentally attached a long list of stuff for her mom to buy for the classroom!!(Delaney LOVES getting mail).  Everyday when we go out to the mailbox she asks if she got mail.  Then she says, "mommy, did you get bills or mail"...........

Delaney's teacher told her in her letter she has already started praying for her.  But I'm pretty sure this shirt is more like it.  We go for orientation this week so you better go ahead and start praying for me too! I am COMPLETELY having second thoughts when it comes to being away from my girl SEVEN hours a week! She asked me yesterday if I was going to cry while she was at school! WHO asks their mother that! Already stocking up on waterproof mascara!


And for today's "Delaney's Daily"...................

Arms Crossed, "mommy, can I talk to you for a second, I don't like this show (House Hunters), I want to watch Judge Judy"!!!!!!!!!!

I can assure you, I don't watch Judge Judy, so we'll be talking to grandma about this!!

Then she asked me if Big Brother was on!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard at first to have them away.....BUT THEN, you come to LOVE those hours by yourself. (At least I do). On my first day, I honestly ran the couple of errands I had to do and then realized I still have 3 more hours until school was out. I literally didn't know what to do with my time. I figured it out real quick though:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judge Judy? Great Grandma Purichia would be so happy to hear that someone else in the family likes the "judge" shows!

    ReplyDelete