Thursday, June 14, 2012

This and That

Delaney and I got up and got ready for story time yesterday.  I told her if momma didn't have time to flat iron her hair, Delaney didn't have time! While we were there, Delaney stood up, pulled up her shirt and held it up with her chin while she tried to undo her belt!  I reminded her that I was trying to redeem myself with the other mothers after my little "lock my kid in a hot car episode" and then she goes and lifts up her shirt!!!  I even wore a cardigan to story time (after all, I am the oldest mom there I need to dress the part!!) but after I suggested we ditch the children's books and read Fifty Shades of Grey instead, I'm sure I'm banned from the library!  And I bet I'm not the only mom who let their kid watch the premiere of Dallas either!!!! ha ha ha



 She loves to wash her hands!
 And
 Entertain!
 Oh, and remember this??? Well, every night since Sunday at exactly 5:01 p.m. I hold my breath and listen to see if my number (18) is called!  Finally, last night, I was released and don't have to keep calling so in the trash it went!  It is so hard to plan your week with the possibility of jury duty looming over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment