Sunday, June 10, 2012

Major Milestone!!

I know this isn't a good picture but I was in a hurry to get it before Delaney looked up at me.  Yesterday, for the very first time, I took a shower and DIDN'T PUT DELANEY IN THE PACK N PLAY (which by the way she was saying the other day and it sounded like "paper plate")!!!!  My girl is a climber and I have always been so afraid that she would climb onto the sofa and knock down the big glass pictures above it or do something else to get hurt and well you surely know by now if you've read this blog how CRAAAAZY I am and how irrational I can be.  I really don't know what came over me.  I did a quick scan of the room to see if there was anything that needed removed (besides the pictures!! ha ha) and I left the bathroom door cracked but she never came in so I shaved my legs like a mad woman as I was second guessing letting her do this!  When I got out, I came to the living room where A. SHE WAS STILL ALIVE and B. had made just a small mess on the floor of her books.  I just couldn't believe my eyes, she was unharmed!! ha ha ha
But that DOESN'T mean I'll be putting away the "paper plate" anytime soon!

P.S. I know you don't have to ask---she's watching who else....ELMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment