Thursday, June 28, 2012

Target


I found this on Pinterest (and if you don't know what that is by now then you are a lost cause!) and just had to share!  It of course reminded me of a "Dave and Ashley" story!  David forbid didn't like me to shop at Target.  He said that Target is a French owned company and the French didn't support the U.S. in the war.  Um, yes people, that is a true story---frankly, I can't confirm nor deny if it's true nor do I care seeing how our home/wardrobe wouldn't be the same without our home away from home.  So, my Target purchases became "I can't remember where it came from purchases".  Secondly, when our local Target was built, it was built on the "wrong side of the road".  The road divided two townships.  One we lived in, and one David worked in.  Because it did not get built in the one he worked in, that meant less income to the township, which meant less money for raises for those who worked in the township which in turn meant LESS MONEY FOR ME TO SHOP AT TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Do you have the Pinterest app on your iPhone? You have an iPhone don't you?

    ReplyDelete