Monday, May 7, 2012

REALLY???????????????

I have never gotten a jury summons before so when I saw this sitting in the mailbox I was not happy.  Now, I realize it's my "civic duty" and all but once I saw

 WHERE IT SAYS TO APPEAR AT 8:00 A.M. 
I was not a happy citizen!!!
  When I worked (outside the home of course!) I didn't even go to work that early!!! It said to notify my employer "immediately" that I may have jury duty.  So, I let Delaney know but explaining our judicial system to a two year old is not exactly easy!  I will be letting the Judge know that I will be happy to serve and so will my two year old daughter!  Because we all know where I go--she goes!!! Oh my land they are gonna love her!!  We'll keep you posted if "we" actually have to serve.  I am coming up with all sorts of reasons to avoid my "civic duty".
No commentary today for these pictures, I'll let the "cuteness" speak for itself.  

We have a low key week (well, for us) this week which will leave us plenty of time to enjoy one (or two) of Dairy Queen's Blizzard of the month--CONFETTI CAKE MIX!!  Oh my land what are we going to do when the new one by us opens up????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment