Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Don't Know Why I'm Not Surprised!

You can ask this little girl 100 times a day whose baby she is and a hundred times a day this is what you'll get.......
Wouldn't He get a kick out of that????  I"m not bitter, I'm really not, even though I am the one with the "extended" scar!!!

Thanks for thinking of us today (and every other day).  We're here, right where we're suppose to be (behind locked doors, not answering the door to strangers, and the list goes on and on!) My little sidekick and I are doing just fine.  We really are.......David left behind the best part of him.  He said I gave him the greatest present he'd ever receive but I beg to differ.

"Life is 10% what happens to us, 90% how we respond"

1 comment:

  1. I love that word, daddy, said with such a sweet voice. We love you so much and no matter how much it still hurts, I am so thankful to have had him in my life for as long as I did. I am thankful for the wonderful wife he chose for his life. And I'm thankful for the beautiful little girl he left us all with (even if I only get to see you on the computer:o) Love to you both everyday, but especially today!

    ReplyDelete